Monday 25 July 2011

Turbozilla Air Freshener Review


This is just a quick review of an air freshener I picked up recently. The more you read my car detailing blogs the more you'll learn that my favourite cars are from the land of the rising sun, yes indeed I’m talking about Japan. I frequently check out Touge automotives website  as they have a great selection of car inspired T-Shirts and accessories and the one that caught my attention was a Turbozilla Air Freshener for a very affordable £1.50 (+ £1 postage). The air freshener smells nice and citrusy and isn't over powering like some other air fresheners I've had. It's quite large though, albeit it doesn't annoy me and I rarely notice it.

If you’re into Jap cars and like novelty character designs then this is a great buy. If not, well check out their website anyway as they've got loads of cool stuff.