Saturday 13 August 2011

CarPlan Dash Valet Review

Ok another CarPlan review, I know I’ve reviewed a lot of products by this brand, but I’m constantly impressed by there quality and price point that makes it hard for me to choose anything else at the moment.

On with the review...

The interior of my car was starting to look a little dull, my car coming up to 10 years old and keeping the interior plastic nice and clean is important. I purchased a can of CarPlan Dash Valet matt finish from ASDA that cost me around £2.00 which is ridiculously cheap for a product of this quality. Importantly i choose matt as there are products available from companies, including CarPlan that leave the dash very shiny, this is a look some people want but I prefer a matt finish.

To use the product you just liberally spray it directly onto the plastics, I spray it on as if I’m spray painting the car if that makes sense? Then wipe it over with a dry microfiber cloth.

The interior plastic come up to a rich matt gloss and look in some ways better than new. I'll try different products to compare, but I really can't fault CarPlan Dash Valet
.